Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation in Dallas
Villages of Lake Highlands provides twenty-four hour comprehensive clinical care for residents experiencing chronic medical conditions or those recently discharged from a hospital.
The goal of skilled care is to effectively manage complex medical conditions, many of which are a part of the natural aging process, in an effort to provide residents the highest quality of life. Most residents can be restored to a level of function which enables them to return home.
The full complement of our clinical team works with residents to control symptoms related to complex medical conditions such as:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Pain
Villages of Lake Highlands skilled nursing care services include:
- 24-hour, Seven Days per Week Registered Nurse Coverage
- Comprehensive Wound Care with Certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse on site
- Pulmonary Management
- Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Intravenous Therapy
- Enteral / Parenteral Therapy
- Restorative Nursing Care
- Oxygen Therapy
- Lab and X-Ray Services
- Medication Administration / Assistance
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Social Services, Case management, and Discharge Planning
NEWS & ARTICLES BY THE VILLAGES OF LAKE HIGHLANDS
Sign up to receive our events calendar to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
By signing up to receive community updates we will be able to keep you informed about upcoming events.